An International Marketplace for Ideas
Meet your future business or research partner in virtual face to face talks and be part of an interactive European Packaging Talk where you can hear from experts in the field like Ms Dr. Ana Rescek, METRO AG, Ms Elena Fernández Santos, Coca-Cola European Partners Iberia, Mr Stefan Barot, BIOTEC Biologische Naturverpackungen, Ms Emma Hellqvist, BillerudKorsnäs AB, Mr Pedro Ruiz Rodríguez, NESTLÉ ESPAÑA about the latest trends in the field.
Matchmaking - whole week from 22. to 26. March 2021
European Expert Talk - 26. March 2021
We bring everyone together to talk about food packaging - and to find solutions that make it more sustainable and innovative.
How do we reduce packaging waste and still safely pack the goods we value? And what about possible health risks from the materials and chemicals used in the packaging? Reducing materials and using sustainable packaging has become a major issue and industry and lawmakers are intensively discussing new solutions. It is precisely this dialogue that we want to continue and deepen while working with innovative start-ups, SMEs and companies on tailor-made solutions for major challenges in packaging business. The aim is to bring together innovative minds from all over the Europe and to initiate possible cooperation.
The European-wide marketplace will bring together buyers (corporates or SMEs) and innovators (start-ups or SMEs) with good solutions on food packaging as much as for the development of new ideas.
On March 26th, 2021 European Packaging Talk will be taking place, make sure to register for that session if you want to learn more about new trends in food packaging and discuss innovative solutions with other participants in a live session.
- Retailer: packaging strategy for the future
- New materials for packaging
- Plastic based packaging
- Paper based packaging
Simply discuss new technologies and innovative solution, find partner and customers in 1:1 meetings held during the event.
Our main focus comprises:
- Food packaging
- Sustainable procedures
- Healthy environment
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event which will be held during the whole week from 22-26. March 2021
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Be there for our European Packaging Talk and discuss in a live session some of the industry trends together with others
Johannes Plenio (pixabay), Alexas_Fotos (pixabay), New Africa (iStock).